Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Microsoft Imagine Cup Bootcamp

Welcome back.

As I told you in this post I coach three teams in software engineering. I am invited to serve as mentor in the Imagine Cup Bootcamp. Last semester I coached three teams in software engineering and registered them at Microsoft's Imagine Cup.

Long story short - they all made it to the national finals. Now here at the Bootcamp all participants get a business plan coaching together with a technical consulting. The most important thing though might be the presentations training as this is not being taught at university - unfortunately. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the national finals in Berlin and I really hope that all of my teams get through to the final round in Syndey...so guys: Step on it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen